10/1/08

Welcome to the Island: They're Straight Here!




Roadtripper first had the idea for this week's theme but didn't think I would be able to come up with a guy who was gay but who we wished were straight and would be straight on the island. I think it took me all of 5 seconds before I came up with my guy:
Neil Patrick Harris. That's right. I know he is in a happy, monogamous relationship with a guy but this is the island, and Roadtripper and I's reality prevails. And as you can tell by the pic, boy works out! He is a big part of the reason I watch How I Met Your Mother and has come a long way from his Doogie days. Welcome to the Island NPH, it's going to be legen-wait for it-dary!


Now Bad Wolf is off to take a nap and more cold medicine. I was sent home from work as soon as my voice dropped to Barry White levels and have only felt worse since. I blame it on the flu shot they made us get yesterday.

2 comments:

CKD said...

Feel better, Bad Wolf! I think it's kind of awesome that you sound like Barry White, but probably doesn't bode well for your overall health.

NPH is pretty awesome. I loved him in "Harold & Kumar Go to White Castle" and he's easily the best thing on HIMYM.

Southern Helle said...

Awwww! Doogie! I felt my first stirrings of puberty over this man.

P.S. The Bad Wolf Barry White voice is amazing. You should hear it one day, CKD!