10/1/08

Welcome To The Island: "I Am Not A Fag Hag But...." Edition



Anderson Cooper turns the news in to Must-See TV. Those icy blue eyes, the silver hair, the ripped biceps. The guy is part of the Vanderbilt dynasty but he ran off to Cambodia post-college to tromp through the jungles and report for Channel 1. Sexy little WASP-y rebel! His verbal tongue lashing of Senator Mary Landrieu post Hurricane Katrina still rates as my fave news moment of all time. What can I say?... I like 'em feisty!



Anderson Cooper has never officially came out of the closet yet. He refuses to answer questions about his sexual preference. But one viewing of his reaction to Kathy Griffin on "My Life On The D-List" (her gays do love her so!) closed off any questions in my mind. No straight man could ever get that giggly and starry-eyed over Kathy Griffin.

As much as I laugh at women who lust after gay men, I have to include ol' Andy on the island. He is straight up (hee hee... pun!) yummy.

2 comments:

CKD said...

You girls are KILLING me today. Sexy little WASP-y rebel? Dying out here...

PS I am a total hag. No denying it, no fighting it.

Leather Peacock said...

ah, i remember watching anderson cooper on channel one. the best part of some days in high school.