10/28/08

Yeah... What She Said!


An article that articulates what I was trying to say in my last post. Maybe I should just leave it to the professionals. (But at least I have another reason to post a Jon Hamm picture. Mmmmm... Jon Hamm!)

While I am at it, a few other things that have caught my eye in the blog-o-sphere lately:

I know the dating scene is pretty rough these days... but taking out an ad during the Super Bowl for your husband hunt?!? Really?

Maybe crazy Super Bowl husband hunter just needs a little love advice. Who better to play love doctor than a Sarah Palin impersonator?

First we saw the death of the hand-written letter due to email. The latest technology-induced death? The phone call. I, for one, think this one stinks cuz txt msgs can sck it!

It is bad enough that hipsters brought back skinny jeans but now they are naming their kids Butch and Mamie.

Got the election blues? Tired of hearing about swing voters? Here's a little sick humor for you (courtesy of The Onion):



Gunman Kills 15 Potential Voters In Crucial Swing State

1 comment:

CKD said...

I was just looking at that baby name thing - it was a link on a design blog I like, don't worry. No babies here. But maybe my next cat will be named something a hipster would like!