9/10/08

Welcome to the Island: Elvis Presley




As per usual, I had an entirely different musician picked out to join the island. But I thought, why not go back to the beginning and why not celebrate my current Memphis status. Using the previously laid out rules, Elvis on the island (at least when I see him, Maggie may differ) will be in his young, Hound dog, yet to sell out to Hollywood stage. I mean come on, those lips, that hair, those eyes, the way he can move those hips!




Even a Beatles fanatic such as myself can appreciate such a fine specimen; it helped moving to Memphis of course. I will just have to keep him away from the peanut butter and banana sandwiches, but I am sure I can think of something to keep him occupied. :)

2 comments:

Southern Helle said...

We went to the completely opposite ends of the spectrum with our musical choices. And, yeah, black leather Vegas comeback Elvis would have been my choice!

Leather Peacock said...

I dig black leather Elvis too but definitely not white rhinestone pantsuit Elvis. Complete opposite ends of the spectrum but both still quite yummy!