9/11/08

A Book To Movie That Just Might Not Suck


I love, love, love Erica Jong's book* "Fear of Flying". The book came out in 1973 but is still relevant and a little titillating even now in 2008. Imagine my joy to read a news bit this morning that "Fear of Flying" is being made in to a movie. Even better, the lead character of Isadora Wing might be played by either Kate Winslet or Maggie Gyllenhaal. Yay! This had better not suck... or have Miley Cyrus as the lead.

*If you haven't read it... run to your local library this instant! Every woman needs to read about the zipless fuck.

2 comments:

CKD said...

This feminist is embarrassed to admit she's never read it. I read up on it and am intrigued. Maybe I'll suggest it for my new book club?

Southern Helle said...

It is one of my all time favorite books. I think you would totally love it!