9/10/08

A Little Warning Would Be Appreciated Here

I am not going to lie: I spend a sizable chunk of my work day surfing blogs. Now that I only have 2 days left at my current job, that amount of time has increased exponentially. One advertisement in particular has been popping up on every site I visit and it is driving me nuts.


Are they hawking socks or an orgy?

I am not a fan of American Apparel anyways. I think that it is a way-overpriced version of Hanes with "hipsters" as its target audience. The ads really kill me. Sure, sex sells but helloooooo.... some of us illegally surf the web for a living. How about a little NSFW warning? I was complaining about it to one of my friends who sent me this. Unlike American Apparel, I will warn my readers that you do not want your boss looking over your shoulder while reading this one.

2 comments:

CKD said...

Speaking of American Apparel and hipsters:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kAO4EVMlpwM

Safe for work, but you need to turn up the volume, which is a dead-giveaway that you are not working.

Southern Helle said...

The Hipster Olympics... so funny yet so true!