1/28/09

Welcome To The Island: "Prime Minister" Hugh Grant


All the things that I love about British guys exist in the lusciousness that is Hugh Grant. He has perfected that style of bed head that American chaps can never seem to pull off. He stutters and stampers in the most adorable way. He possesses a dry, witty sense of humor. He is a closet freak (Divine Brown, anyone?)



In fact, he was the perfect person to represent jolly old England and play the Prime Minister in Love Actually. Last week, the Island was all about hot actors who had played American presidents. This week, we extend of love to our sexy cousins across the pond.

As an added bonus, check out Hugh in his turn as Prime Minister in my fave scene from the movie. How the man can juggle being a complete dork yet totally lickable at the same time is beyond me... but I love every minute of it! Yup... he puts the prime in prime minister.



2 comments:

Leather Peacock said...

I love, love, love your first photograph. Hugh Grant is obviously sexy: in his first stuttering edition and later on in which he was still adorable but with less stuttering. And the fact that he owned up to his escapade with Destiny? Even sexier. I think we had a win-win this week.

CKD said...

I really liked him in About a Boy, too, but his dance moves in Love Actually won my heart. My cold, hardened heart. Well done, Mr. Grant!