1/28/09

Welcome to the Island: Actors Who Play Prime Ministers Edition

Hot on the heels of actors who have played the President, is our actors who have played the Prime Minister Edition of the Island. (Who better of an ally to the president than the Prime Minister? I won't even mention Israel with the latest mess going on) Who better to usher it in than Anthony Stewart Head:



I don't even remember on what movie/miniseries he played the PM in, I trust Roadtripper's imdb knowledge in that. All I needed to know was Anthony Stewart Head. Now many of you may remember him from Buffy, or as I do from an episode of the greatest Sci-Fi show ever, Doctor Who, or maybe from the old Taster's Choice/Nescafe commercials. Whatever from, I am sure you do remember him. He combines the velvetiest of accents (if you have never heard Once More With Feeling, you are missing out on a lovely singing voice as well) with that undeniable attraction of a fine older man with a hint of danger.


I posted this pic because it makes me want to lick and nibble his neck

And hell, do I even need a sign off sentence with the last name Head? Welcome to the island Anthony, you'll find your name in use quite often here.

2 comments:

Southern Helle said...

Oooh... those Taster's Choice commercials! I was young but I remember thinking for the first time in my life "Wow. That guy is sexy!" Thanks to Anthony Steward Head for teaching me what a sexy man was.

Leather Peacock said...

Yes, I remember thinking this is more than your average commercial. Who is he? I now know, he is devilish delicious.