12/17/08

Welcome to the Island: Val Kilmer Edition

One of many, many wonderful things about Roadtripper, Andrea, and I's island theory is that the hot men on our island, are always hot. Even, if in reality, they no longer are. A main case point is Val Kilmer:



Needless to say, he does not look like this anymore. I will not assault your eyes with visual proof, just take my word for it. But I don't have to worry, in my mind and on the island he is always Jim Morrison:



Hell, I even got a kick out of him as a tweaked out meth head in The Salton Sea:



He could turn into a late life Marlon Brando for all I care, Val Kilmer will always be my king, and on the island he can always be Iceman.

3 comments:

CKD said...

I would be his wingman if you know what I mean. I'm talking about having sex with him, if that wasn't clear.

No idea how many times my best friend and I rented "Top Gun" and watched that volleyball scene.

Leather Peacock said...

oh the volleyball scene. If i wasn't so entranced with Val I would feel sorry for Goose.

Southern Helle said...

Mmmmmm... volleyball scene! Back when Val was super hot and Tom Cruise was not bat-shit crazy.