12/17/08

Welcome To The Island: Russell Crowe (But Only 90s Russell Crowe)



I used to drool over Russell Crowe. Seriously. I spent my multiple viewings of Gladiator making lewd comments.

Russell Crowe (as Maximus): Are you not entertained?

Me (on my couch): I would be more entertained if you took some clothes off.

Russell Crowe (as Maximus): My name is Gladiator.

Me: No... your name is Roadtripper's bitch. Take thee to my bedroom.

It is a sickness, I realize.

Being a Russell Crowe freak used to be easy. Most of his movies kicked ass, and even though his ego is about as large as the continent he hails from, the man actually does have serious acting chops.

Then he had to go get married. And got a little chubby. And started bitching about the pressures of Hollywood. And started hurling phones at people's heads.

And then Roadtripper kind of lost interest. Her sexy gladiator had become a bitchy middle-aged family man.


Yummy!

Not so yummy. Check please!

But I still love him (as long as him = the him from ten years ago). Welcome to the island, Russell Crowe. Just try to stay away from the phone.

3 comments:

Leather Peacock said...

As long as he can be Maximus and I can be his willing slave girl, he is so island.

CKD said...

Yeah, he lost some of the sexy when he started throwing hissy fits like a cheerleader on her period.

But way hot in the 90's for sure!

Libriscrowe said...

Russell's still hot. His hotness has just added another dimension! Personally, I find men who embrace fatherhood wholeheartedly to very hot!