11/17/08

Play Free Bird, Man!


Here is the latest addition to my tattoo collection. Upon hearing the news, my mom sighed heavily and started praying that her daughter wasn't headed towards circus life as the amazing tattooed lady. (In my defense, I only have 4!) Since mom is already exasperated with me, I can't post a picture of just where it is on my body since it would require me to be in my bra (right ribcage so just use your imagination).
So... what does it represent? It is my very own free bird. In honor of my 30th birthday, I decided that a bird taking flight would be indicative of me embracing this new decade. That's right... the girl who vowed to spend her 30th birthday curled up in the fetal position, drinking vodka and ignoring her "well-wishing" friends' phone calls has now turned coat and is relishing her 30s.
Mom just wishes that I had chosen a less permanent way to celebrate!

3 comments:

CKD said...

Freebird...heh heh. Love it. Think it's awesome you are celebrating your 30's rather than lamenting the passage of time.

That said, I fully expect you to talk me off the ledge when I turn 31 in a couple of months.

Draugr94 said...

Nice, I like the new Tatt. Now if we can just convince BadWolf to get hers.

Excellent meaning you know me and how I feel about the artwork. It just makes it all that more beautiful.

Leather Peacock said...

Love the tattoo as well! Cant wait till New Years