10/26/08

What The Fugg?

When UGG boots came out, I threw up a little in my mouth. I swore that I would never succumb, no matter how comfortable or warm they may be. Even when the UGG knock-offs (fake + UGG = Fugg) flooded the market and offered up a cheaper alternative, I remained resolute.

Resolute... that is, until the weather turned cooler and I needed a way to keep my feet warm when smoking out on my balcony.



Yeah... I answered the sirens' call of Fuggs. These things are hideous but dammit if they aren't warm. I do promise to never wear these monstrosities outside of the house (albeit that quick run to the grocery store the other night!)

2 comments:

CKD said...

I was staunchly anti-Ugg/Fugg for a long time. Then I tried on a friend's pair just to see what all the fuss was about...and a cold snap hit SF...and I needed something warm and comfy... I think you can see where this is going.

I refuse to tuck my pants into them, though. Tried it a few times and the look could only be described as "douchey at best."

Southern Helle said...

I got the Fugg clogs. There are divinely toasty. Still a little ashamed but dammit they are awesome! Stupid Fuggs!