10/22/08

Welcome To The Island: Julian McMahon




I need a man that looks like this, stat! I wasn't even a regular viewer of the show Nip/Tuck, but Julian McMahon managed to grab my attention and freeze up my channel surfing finger every time he graced the screen. When Bad Wolf proposed the theme of hot TV doctors (hospital dramas have never quite been my thing!), it took a moment. Then I remembered this guy. Those pouty lips and cold blue eyes send my fragile heart in to palpitations. Then there is that sexy Australian accent he has in real life.



Random trivia fact: Did you know that his dad was the former Prime Minister of Australia?

2 comments:

Leather Peacock said...

I admit (rather sheepishly) I have watched episodes of Charmed just to look at him. Palpitations, indeed.

CKD said...

Yeah, not a huge fan of Nip/Tuck or Charmed, but if see that sweet piece I take a moment. Niiiceee.

My dad has a total man crush on him. Fun fact!