10/22/08

Welcome to the Island: Goran Visnjic



Along with procedurals and cop shows, hospital dramas are one of the staples of TV. Which gives us many fine looking men that we would love to give us a full physical. My top choice? Goran Visnjic from ER. With that hair and those eyes and just a little bit of stubble he has me finding new ways to check into the ER. He is a tortured troubled flawed soul on the show but always does the right thing in the end. And he it does it all with that lovely accent as well.

ER has had its ups and downs over its 17 years on TV. Every scene with Goran? Brilliant and gorgeous. Welcome to the island Goran don't forget your medical kit.

4 comments:

Southern Helle said...

He is so yummy! I need to go rest... I am feeling a little faint.

Osumashi Kinyobe said...

Amen.

Unknown said...

I loved him in ER. Outside of George Clooney he is the best looking man ever! He and Abby were perfect together! Hope to see a lot more of him!

Unknown said...

He is the most credible actor I have ever seen! I want to see more of his movies!