10/15/08

Welcome To The Island: Jon Hamm

Island Wednesday has had its challenges this time around. Bad Wolf fought with the Blogger site for a few hours to post her pick before finally throwing up her hands. Hopefully, the technical demons will leave her alone soon and she will post by tomorrow. I worked a 12 hour shift today followed by another Meetup.com event (FYI: those chicks are really cool. Yay new friends!) I rushed home but still managed to arrive 30 minutes in to the presidential debate I had planned to live blog. And I still owe my loyal readers an island pick.



Forget Calgon, I want Jon Hamm to take me away on days like these. He is the lead actor from my new cult fave, Mad Men. His character is a womanizing cheat but I still swoon over this guy. Sexy voice, piercing eyes, lips that beg me to kiss them, great dimples.

No comments: