10/29/08

Welcome to the Island: Edward Norton



Edward Norton never played a Nazi but he did play a neo-Nazi in American History X. And despite the fact that his character had just produced one of the most cringe worthy moments of modern film (biting the curb), I could only think one thing: damn he's hot. With the size of those biceps one can easily ignore the giant swastika tattoo. Hell, who cares about the tattoo, have you seen that chest?

I have since watched him in some great movies as Fight Club and the Illusionist and some not so great: Italian Job anyone? There is just something about that man. He can slip into roles like a chameleon, not that I am often thinking of his acting ability when I watch him. I will take him anyway I can.

Oh, and for you trivia buffs, he was in Red Dragon with Ralph Fiennes. Damn those men are fine.


2 comments:

Southern Helle said...

Yay on the Edward Norton love! I was thinking about the Red Dragon connection too when I posted mine.

CKD said...

Oh yeah, I'd tap that!