10/20/08

Sweet Home Chicago

Okay, so its not really my home but it is (a good song and a much shorter title than what i originally thought of) to good friends of mine. You may remember that before the flu, before my trip home, before blogger decided i was the enemy, and before my very good date i had this weekend, i went to Chicago to see friends from college. These friends, Hayley and Billy, have a daughter Allison who was celebrating her first birthday.

So without further ado, and because CKD requested them (see, I haven't forgotten!) here are a few pics of the adorable tyke and yes i am biased.



Hayley with Allison





Allison with her daddy, Billy

3 comments:

CKD said...

Missed you, Bad Wolf! LOVE the pictures - she is a cutie pie! Expect lots of gushing from this proud Auntie later this week.

Now, about your trip home and date...do tell!

Southern Helle said...

Curious of what the original title of this post was...

Leather Peacock said...

the original title was going to be:
The long awaited (if only just by me) pics from my trip to Chicago.

A little wordy don't you think?