9/3/08

Welcome to the Island: Sci-Fi Hunks, Part 1

Bad Wolf here, with my first post. Before I get to the newest addition to the island, I would like to thank Maggie (Roadtripper) for allowing me to contribute here. I will try to live up to her previous posts and all of the lies she has told about me on here. And now to the gloriousness that is the island. I give you David Tennant:






Now I know he is not the typical "hottie" but I am not your typical gal. I do take it as a compliment when I am called a snob but also when I am called a geek. I watch and read a lot of sc-fi and fantasy. Lately, I have been on a big Doctor Who kick (if you haven't watched it, get thee to Netflix and put it in your queue now!). The main reason: David Tennant, the current Doctor. I love a man who looks good in glasses, and do tend do go for those named David (more on that in a future post). He may be a bit on the skinny side but has enough smarts, geeky charm, humor, and versatility to more than make up for it. Oh, and did I mention that he is Scottish? A Scottish/Irish/Welsh/English accent always gets to me too. Hoo-boy!



Welcome to the island, David. Just don't forget your sonic screwdriver.

2 comments:

Southern Helle said...

I have to own up to not watching much of this Dr. Who so a beeline to my Netflix is in order. Congrats on your first post!

CKD said...

How have I missed this show? Skinny guy with glasses and a British accent? Hello there...