9/24/08

Welcome To The Island: The LOST Edition


Let me start this blog post with a warning: Candace and I are enjoying a bottle (or 2) of plum wine with our sushi this evening. My normal writing skills might be a little impaired.

Allow me to present the latest addition to the island: Josh Holloway (aka Sawyer) from LOST. I usually don't care for dirty rednecks but I will make a major exception for this type of perfection. This man is gorgeous. The abs, the dimples, the hair begging to have my fingers running through it, the crystal eyes, the jawline... and did I mention the abs?


We already know how well this man fairs on an island anyways so he will fit right in on ours, no nasty plane crash necessary. Welcome to the island, Josh Holloway.

2 comments:

Leather Peacock said...

I wish I was there for plum sake. I did just get a haircut and it looks gorgeous! there were too many to choose from this week. I want most of the men from Lost on our island!

Southern Helle said...

Freebird! HA HA HA!