2/4/09

Welcome to the Island: Footballer Edition

And what better footballer to have on this week after the Super Bowl than Peyton Manning. Yeah, I know the Indianapolis Colts weren't in the Super Bowl but they are my favorite team and Peyton Manning has a lot to do with it.



His nose looks like it has taken a few hits but I do dig those blonds. I think it is the combination of the blond, incredible work ethic and leadership, the fact that he led my team to its first super bowl a few years ago, and the fact that he could use that incredible footballer's body to toss me around like he does the pigskin. And all that stretching, I can pretend it's really just preparing for his performance with me after the game:




Welcome to the Island Peyton, don't worry I will definitely keep you in shape and increase your stamina.

Addendum to Post: Roadtripper is currently overworked and computer-less. And since she doesn't care about football she has picked David Beckham as her footballer. I guess I wasn't specific about the type of football, huh? Still, I think she would approve of the pic:

3 comments:

CKD said...

I am not a big football fan, but I loves me some Peyton Manning. Ever seen his fake SNL United Way commercial? Good stuff.

Come back to us, Roadtripper!

Southern Helle said...

Nice pic! It gets the Roadtripper stamp of approval.

Leather Peacock said...

Yes, that is an awesome commercial! his master card commercials are usually pretty funny too.