1/26/09

You Go, Girl... And Take That Fab Hat With You!


I recently donned a ridiculously large hat for my club's outing to an English tea house. It. Was. Awesome. We have another tea party coming up in March. I am planning the entire outfit around the hat. Hats are awesome... but ridiculously large church hats with bows, feathers and nets are even better!
So everyone hating on Aretha Franklin's bomb ass hat worn at the inauguration... get over it! She is the queen of soul and can out sing anyone, thus earning her the right to do whatever she pleases when she performs. And I thought the hat kicked ass! Maybe I can find one like it for my next tea party...


3 comments:

Leather Peacock said...

I completely agree with you. Somebody likes it because the guy she got it from is sold out of those hats! She is Aretha and can do anything.

Draugr94 said...

You both are right. She is the Queen!!!!! RT, I hope to see pics of the hat you choose. I'm sure it would be an awesome outfit.

CKD said...

She's so fabulous. A friend of mine was playing a trivia game with his niece and nephew and the question was, "Aretha Franklin is the Queen of what?" His niece answered, "England." IF ONLY.