1/22/09

Welcome To The Island: Josh Brolin

A changing of the guard has taken place and the reign of Dubya has finally ended... except on our island!! Don't fret, dear readers, I have not gone mad and chosen George to be on our island, but rather an actor who played the former president in Oliver Stone's 2008 satire W. (and rather well, might I add). Welcome to the Hot Guys Who Played a President Edition.




Enter Josh Brolin. Oh, how I love his brooding dark looks. And his sexy gravely voice. And his mad talent. And that smirk.




Plus he was a Goonie... and we all know "Goonies never say die!" (Not sure what I meant there but I couldn't possibly top Bad Wolf's "in my Oval Office" sign-off... that was the best I could come up with!)

2 comments:

CKD said...

Josh Brolin=Goonies forever and ever. Love that movie, totally had a crush on him.

Leather Peacock said...

The Goonies are awesome and so is his smirk. Who knew he could transform himself into Dubya?