12/10/08

When Reality Attacks

Sorry, dear readers. Reality sometimes even seeps in to fantasy lands like our beloved island. Due to a high level of douchebaggery (™ Roadtripper) seen displayed by members of Team Testosterone (once again, ™ Roadtripper), I can't even bring myself to enjoy the rippling muscles and dimpled smiles of island inductees. Maybe next week... I am too busy licking my wounds right now.

And, like a true friend, Bad Wolf is standing strong against Team Testosterone with me. Too bad she doesn't live closer. We would have a hell of a time getting drunk off cheap wine and fashioning voodoo dolls in the douchebag's likeness.

3 comments:

CKD said...

I am there with you Ladies! Team Estrogen stands strong in its solidarity.

Leather Peacock said...

Cheap wine and voo doo dolls. We can do that over new years still! Remember the voo doo doll we got Andrea?

Southern Helle said...

The one with all the ailments misspelled? I wish I could give someone a "Tharley Hoarse" or "Bad Akne" right now!