10/12/08

My Dad, The Photographer's Muse

Last weekend, my folks came down from Virginia to visit my new digs. My dad, the avid bass fisherman, took it as an opportunity to try surf fishing. Mom and I weren't so keen on getting up at 6 AM so we ended up joining him out on Emerald Isle later in the morning. Our loss. Turns out sometimes the early bird does get that proverbial worm. My dad met a photographer out there as the sun was rising who ended up taking some fab pics of him. Neither of them had a pen and paper to exchange email addresses so dad wrote his email in the sand and the guy took a picture of it. My thanks to the photographer, Justin Pond. Not only did he take some amazing shots but he really made my dad's weekend. Man thinks he is some kind of supermodel now. Next stop... the cover of Vogue?!?





No comments: