9/17/08

Welcome to the Island: Bloodsucker Edition

Vampires seem to be all the rage recently. Between the Twilight Movie and True Blood TV Series (both based on books) everybody is trying to see who can have the sexier vampire. They can try all they want, I've got the sexiest right here:








David Boreanaz, who played Angel on Buffy the Vampire Slayer and the spinoff Angel. I mean,yowza! Words aren't really needed are they? He may not have the accent Spike has but he did have a soul and a really nice smile:




He can suck my, well, let's just say he's going to need all the energy he can get.

4 comments:

Southern Helle said...

We can never agree on men, can we?

Leather Peacock said...

nope, but it is much easier, and more fun this way.

CKD said...

Yeah, I can attest that having the same test in men as a friend can lead to some trouble. Ha! Island Wednesday is the best!

Southern Helle said...

I am just glad I made it back online in time for Island Wednesday.