9/21/08

Searching For My Doppelganger


Scientists say that everyone has a twin. Apparently mine is right here in this area. Last week, I was intercepted at the local grocery store by a woman asking me how my kids and husband were. When I told her that I wasn't who she thought I was, she didn't seem to believe me and might of even gotten offended. A few days later, when I opened the door for the cable lady, she exclaimed "Girl... when did you move out here?" Last night I stopped by a local bar where several of the patrons mistook me for her.

From what I have gathered, my doppelganger's name is Kelly and she lives out on Emerald Isle. I just hope she isn't a skank and doesn't owe anyone any money! Funny thing is, I bet we don't even look that much alike.... but it would still be interesting to meet her.

3 comments:

Leather Peacock said...

maybe she looks like Jodie Foster too!

Southern Helle said...

I am starting to think that I have a very common look. I always look like someone else.

Southern Helle said...

You arn't spossta meet your twin. Not sure why not but that's what people say all the time.
-Blondebomb-