8/26/08

A Little Salt For Your Fresh Wound, Mam?

My friend Rosie rocks. We met 11 years ago when we lived in the same dorm (yay Virgin Vault!) at Purdue. She was a super shy chick who used to let her hair hang in her face and spoke in monosyllables. All I saw when I looked at her was raw potential: I just knew there was a wild bitch within waiting to break loose. She just needed someone to corrupt her a little.

Rosie didn't disappoint. We have jumped out of an airplane, hosted a radio show, danced on bars and drank our way across most of the South (New Orleans, Memphis, Pensacola, Norfolk, Richmond, Louisville and Myrtle Beach). Her sense of adventure and dry, biting humor carries us through any mayhem we get involved in.

But this...


Not funny, Rosie!!!!


Just wait... her 30th is less than a year away!

2 comments:

CKD said...

That is awesome. I already love Rosie. And I lived in the "Virgin Vault" too freshman year! That place had more guys wandering the halls at 2am than any of the co-ed dorms.

Leather Peacock said...

Hey, I could have been much worse. you almost got a dozen dead roses too! I will be hiding come June however...