8/13/08

Welcome To The Island: Gerard Butler

Who else could make a skirt and a pink shirt look so manly?


Due to high demand (okay... only one person), a new member will be inducted on to the island once a week. Not only am I living in fantasy land, but I am also so unoriginal that I chose Wednesday aka Hump Day (because my sense of humor never progressed past year 12... hee hee) as my debut.

This week's addition: Gerard Butler. The man is simply smoking hot. And that accent... every time he opens his mouth, I think of Samantha Jones' line "If he can do that with his R's, imagine what else his mouth can do."

3 comments:

CKD said...

This is officially my new favorite blog. Fantasy Island, Sex and the City references, bagging on cheaters...good stuff.

Also reassuring to know I'm not the only grown woman out there who giggles over "Hump Day" too.

Leather Peacock said...

Mr. Butler is definitely a shared commodity on the island. Looking forward to more installments, one day i might input my own: SciFi's hottest: Nathan Fillion (Firefly), Brian Austin Green (if you are laughing, check him out now), and David Tennant (Doctor Who). Keep up the good, drool worthy work!

Southern Helle said...

I wouldn't laugh at him now but wow did I pick the wrong pony. I was all about Dylan at the time. Now he is not so cute, and little David Silver snuck up and got all hot on us. Whudda thunk?