8/6/08

The cure for anything is salt water - sweat, tears, or the sea

Operation Relocate To Coastal Carolina has officially kicked off. After a grueling weekend (okay... we did take Sunday off to frolic in the waves) spent looking for the perfect new pad, the lease is signed and the deposit is deposited. Now I need to rid myself of clutter here in Virginia a la "Clean House"... where is Niecy Nash when I need her?

I have three different lists sitting on my coffee table of things to do before the move. Maybe I should quit making lists and just do something!

I can't wait to get out of the DC sprawl. Today while I was stuck in wall-to-wall traffic on Route 1, all I could do was daydream about the less crowded commute waiting for me in NC. Instead of traffic and strip malls, I will have crashing waves and seagulls as my scenery. September 12th cannot come soon enough!

No comments: